Painters and Decorators in London - Paint Inspiration
Spray painting can create amazing effects
Spray painting has become a popular choice for those looking for something a little different from the traditional finish of a paintbrush or roller.
If you fancy creating an effect that’s stylish and eye-catching, spray painting opens up a new world of colours and styles. It can be used to produce unusual or subtle designs or simply as a method of giving a high-quality finish to surfaces such as wood, plastic, metal and other materials.
How to Choose the Right Colour Scheme – Introducing the Colour Wheel
A colour wheel gives you a visual representation of colours arranged by their relationship with each other.
The wheel is used to show you how harmoniously colours will blend together.
- Primary colours are your foundation. They are colours that cannot be created by mixing others.
- Secondary colours are made by mixing two primaries.
- Tertiary colours are created by a mixture of primary and secondary shades.
- Complementary colours are positions opposite each other on the wheel.
- Analogous colours are located close together on the wheel.