Painters and Decorators in London - Paint Inspiration
How to Choose the Right Colour Scheme – Introducing the Colour Wheel
A colour wheel gives you a visual representation of colours arranged by their relationship with each other.
The wheel is used to show you how harmoniously colours will blend together.
- Primary colours are your foundation. They are colours that cannot be created by mixing others.
- Secondary colours are made by mixing two primaries.
- Tertiary colours are created by a mixture of primary and secondary shades.
- Complementary colours are positions opposite each other on the wheel.
- Analogous colours are located close together on the wheel.