Painters and Decorators in London - Latest News
Spray painting can create amazing effects
Spray painting has become a popular choice for those looking for something a little different from the traditional finish of a paintbrush or roller.
If you fancy creating an effect that’s stylish and eye-catching, spray painting opens up a new world of colours and styles. It can be used to produce unusual or subtle designs or simply as a method of giving a high-quality finish to surfaces such as wood, plastic, metal and other materials.
How to Choose the Right Colour Scheme – Introducing the Colour Wheel
A colour wheel gives you a visual representation of colours arranged by their relationship with each other.
The wheel is used to show you how harmoniously colours will blend together.
- Primary colours are your foundation. They are colours that cannot be created by mixing others.
- Secondary colours are made by mixing two primaries.
- Tertiary colours are created by a mixture of primary and secondary shades.
- Complementary colours are positions opposite each other on the wheel.
- Analogous colours are located close together on the wheel.
Specialist paint applications make old surfaces look brand new!
Is your paintwork looking old and tired? Do you have surfaces that are in need of more than just a recoat of paint?
In many cases, the problem is that your paint is not sticking to the surface. When it comes to varnish, plastic, glass or melamine, normal primers and undercoats won't adhere properly and paint scrapes off easily when knocked.